Safety & Health Policies
The 2020 Covid-19 pandemic was a difficult and trying time for individuals, families, and businesses alike. We remain grateful for the wonderful and supportive community of yogis that love VIDA and want our community to thrive! We are taking seriously the lessons learned from the pandemic. On this page, you’ll find our most up-to-date health and safety policies so that we can ensure that our community continues to care for one another. Our safety & health policies are subject to change at any time. For any questions, please contact us.
Your health and safety is important to us. All Vidya Yoga and Fitness facilities have rigorous cleaning and quality assurance protocols. The following are some methods VY&F uses to maintain cleanliness, health and safety to enhance your yoga and fitness experience:
- VY&F has a unique energy recovery ventilation system (ERV) designed to bring clean, fresh air in and remove high levels of carbon dioxide and stale air while conserving heat and humidity. ERV systems capture contaminants, pollutants, allergens, pollen, and microbes to enhance the ambient air quality.
- All Vidya Yoga and Fitness facilities have rigorous cleaning protocols. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with a communicable illness, please allow time before returning to VY&F so that you do not put others at risk.
- Studio surfaces are stringently sanitized with hospital-grade EPA approved disinfectants
- Studio rooms are cleaned and disinfected before and after every class
- Weights, blocks and other props are sanitized after use and daily
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio
If you see or experience something that does not reflect our commitment for a clean and healthy environment, please let us know by contacting management or emailing email@example.com.